Do you have a super talent that you’d like to share with us? We are always looking at expanding our team in the advertising world! Fill out the information to the right & attach your resume. We’ll let you know if we think you may be a great fit for us.
Some talents include: copy writing, graphic design, web design, social media, video production and sales.
See below for current openings:
Elite Sale Consultants
Our team at Off The Wall Advertising is growing fast. We are looking for experienced, energetic Media Sales Consultants. You will be a key member of a growing team focused on the execution of innovative advertising campaigns that drive customer success.
As a media sales consultant, you will be responsible for selling advertising and digital marketing solutions to local companies.
This is a great full-time opportunity for someone interested in a fun, fast-paced and challenging sales environment. We will provide you the opportunity to make contributions immediately while developing the skills and knowledge to be successful.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Aggressively prospect, develop and close leads using a variety of sources
- Work directly with businesses to discuss and understand their needs
- Develop customized solutions to drive leads to their business
- Own entire sales process from prospecting to completion of the sale
- Utilize technology to engage clients
- Meet and exceed individual daily, weekly and monthly sales goals
Do you have what it takes to be successful?
- Strong business development focus
- Willing to prospect and uncover new potential digital advertisers
- Drive to develop opportunities from prospect level through to deal close
- An understanding and passion for the digital world, including social media and digital advertising
- Individually driven to work in a highly competitive environment
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a very structured environment
- Relentless persistence in a competitive marketplace
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
A few points about why it’s great to work for Off The Wall
- Unlimited Income Potential – Best in class compensation program
- Outstanding benefits
- Paid training and bonus programs
- Supportive team and high energy environment
Advertising and Marketing Internship – Openings in Fargo & Grand Forks
We’re looking for great sales professionals to join our team. Our salespeople teach clients how to market their businesses using non-traditional media such as Indoor Advertising, Outdoor Digital, Social Media and Online Campaigns. You will learn how to develop and sell advertising and marketing campaigns to new and existing clients. Responsibilities include soliciting new business through prospecting and cold calling, managing and growing existing assigned accounts, identifying clients’ advertising needs and developing and presenting customized solutions to meet those needs. These individuals are also held accountable for achieving sales budgets and collecting on the accounts.
- Learn how to ask questions to create strategy
- Learn how organize your time to maximize productivity
- Learn how to position products in the marketplace
- Learn how to communicate with business decision makers about the marketing of their products to increase sales.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Monitoring and planning strategic advertising/marketing plans specific to a business’ needs
- Servicing existing accounts and prospecting new accounts in the Grand Forks or Fargo area
- Working in a team environment to brainstorm campaigns and creative messaging for particular clients.
- Monthly reporting of sales progress and sales goals
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Prepare presentations for prospective clients
- Some day travel may be required
- Sophomore, Junior or Senior in College
- Good academic standing with minimum 3.0 Cumulative GPA
- Must be working towards a degree in marketing, sales, advertising, communications or another related field
- Past experience in Sales/Customer Service
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of marketing and advertising tactics and best practices
- Knowledge of different advertising mediums (ex. digital, social, print etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, outgoing personality, self-confidence and determination
This is a paid internship.
Off the Wall Advertising is seeking a Location Manager/Sales Representative to work closely with their sales & production team. In this position, the sales representative would service existing accounts and call on prospective accounts while introducing new & current products that would benefit the clients’ business.
Some day travel required in Eastern North Dakota & Minnesota.
This is a great opportunity for an entry-level position! (1-2 years of experience desired)
WHAT’S YOUR SUPER TALENT?
Fill out our online form and we will contact you as soon as we can.
SEND IT DIRECTLY
You can always email us: firstname.lastname@example.org