Much to our advantage, she ditched her childhood dream of becoming a real estate agent and her brief dabble in the tanning bed cleaning trade to slash sales left and right for Off The Wall! Meet Sarae, our Starbucks-devoted, paddle-boarding, needle-fearing, sa-ray of sunshine, sales extraordinaire!
She’s got a passion for the arts – both visual and movement. It begs the questions; can she paint and dance at the same time? Is it necessary? No, but she should probably try it for our sake, right?
Sarae is a world traveler, immersing herself in the likes of Paris, the city of love, and Mexico, the land of sandy beaches. We hope she doesn’t win the lottery any time soon. She’d probably be halfway to Timbuktu before we got to play out one of those dramatic airport chase scene where the airport worker closes the door to her flight just as we arrive. (Please don’t do that to us, Sarae.)
Looking to get to know Sarae a little more? You’re just in time for “What do you say, Sarae?”, the segment where we uncover even more exclusive Sarae fun facts:
- What is the first concert you attended? Cher (*cue “If I Could Turn Back Time”)
- What’s one thing that terrifies you? Giving blood – I hate needles!
- What is something you learned in the last week? How to use a juicer (And you’re bringing in free samples?)
- Any favorite line from a movie? “You can’t sit with us.” (Bonus quote: “Is butter a carb?”)
- If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet? Beyonce (Yasss Kween)
- Celebrity crush? Leonardo DiCaprio (Ah yes, “I’ll never let go, Rose.”)
- Pet peeve? Slow walkers – pick up the pace people!!
- Favorite movie? Greatest Showman
- Favorite food? Popcorn or wings
- What are 3 words you’d use to describe In-House Advertising? Creative, evolving, fun! (*clapping* Good answer! Good answer!)
Thanks for taking the time to learn more about Sarae! And if you ever find yourself walking along the same path as her, would you kick it in gear for crying out loud??