Sales and account management is tricky business. Either you have what it takes, or you don’t. Our girl Taya Ordahl definitely has what it takes… and then some! She’s got the eye (of a tiger – ha!) for next level marketing sprinkled with creativity and topped with undeniable passion.
A lover of pizza through and through, don’t underestimate her love for chocolate! As a bubbly soul, she’s always ready to roll up her sleeves and take on any challenge.
You should also note that this girl knows how to shop – which only makes sense that she, in turn, knows what sells.
** So, to all the fellas reading this — shopping is a must have skill set for the ladies in your lives. (ladies – you’re welcome!)
Anyways, she sounds pretty dang cool huh? You’re not wrong.
Take a moment to get to know Taya just a bit more. She’s definitely someone you’ll immediately get along with. Maybe even over pizza?
- What is your greatest fear? Being eaten alive by an animal
- What would you do (for a career) if you weren’t doing this? Interior design
- Favorite movie? The Parent Trap or Legally Blonde
- If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? Create/sew wearable clothes
- If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Take my family on a trip to Bora Bora
- What is the first concert you attended? Toby Keith #HowDoYouLikeMeNow
- Favorite word? Chalupa
- Celebrity crush? Zac Efron forever!!!
- What’s one thing that terrifies you? Snakes
- When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up? A country singer